See Effectiveness Modules
See Engagement Modules
See Core Modules
Visit the shop
Step by step practical advice, tools and techniques on how to manage your team. Buy a copy for every manager in your business!
For the online and self run workshops, the module components are split into:
If you’re involved in interviewing candidates and want to make sure you don’t fall into the usual interviewer pitfalls, this workshop will hone your interviewing skills!
You will cover:
- What questions to ask in interviews
- Seeing past the interview to select the best person for the job, not just the person who was good at being interviewed
- Getting all the information you really need - even things the candidate doesn't want to say!
- The techniques to use to manage the talkers or get the quiet ones to open up!
Purchase a module
“I enjoyed the privacy principles, Human Rights Act, what is lawful and/vs unlawful. Total workshop very informative.”
“Excellent alot of information we received will help when we next have to go through this process.”
“The Recruitment Assessment, guidance on reference checking, Privacy principals and questioning techniques were all excellent and I will use when I next recruit.”
Manager, Land Information NZ
Download Workshop Contents
Please note: All these companies ran both Module 5 and 6 together as a one day workshop. This was the feedback from the whole day.
Ways to run the module
You can purchase the module in several different ways.
- Purchase the self run workshop - and nominate a Workshop Lead.
- If you are an experienced L&D professional you can purchase the off the shelf workshop and run this as many times as you want.
- Get one of our accredited facilitators to come and run the workshop.
For more information just visit the shop.