Download Workshop Contents
See Effectiveness Modules
See Engagement Modules
See Core Modules
If you need to take your team through any type of change, this workshop will give you the tools to get yourself and others through the rough times to the other side!
You will cover:
- Recognising the 5 stages of change and practical tools to help someone move forwards
- Understanding why and how different people react to change
- How to build resilience yourself and for your team
- Methods to use to make sure people understand why the change is happening - without lecturing!
Whether it’s a new system, a culture change, a restructure or any other change - if you need to get everyone on board, then this workshop is for you.
Visit the shop
Step by step practical advice, tools and techniques on how to manage your team. Buy a copy for every manager in your business!
For the online and self run workshops, the module components are split into:
Purchase a module
“Great topic – 4 hours went so quickly, could have gone
far more time. It directly dealt with the subject on hand and was fun and easy to follow.”
“I thought it was great and well worthwhile for team leaders and other staff who manage people.”
Manager, Tonkin + Taylor
“All of it was useful but I enjoyed the change model, understanding how to go through the stages and the storytelling section”
Manager, Croxley Stationery
Ways to run the module
You can purchase the module in several different ways.
- Purchase the self run workshop - and nominate a Workshop Lead.
- If you are an experienced L&D professional you can purchase the off the shelf workshop and run this as many times as you want.
- Get one of our accredited facilitators to come and run the workshop.
For more information just visit the shop.